Community Forum

Episodes cut short on ipad

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Episodes cut short on ipad

Recently episodes have been getting cut short when watching. Some shows as short as 30 min into an hour show the episode will stop and skip to the next one early. It's almost like the ads are causing the error as usually it is a local ad that proceeds this error. Noticed on recent walking dead episodes (AMC) and vikings episodes (History). Also if you could do something about the volume of the ads that would be great. It's not good when using headphones for the volume to suddenly increase 10x when the ads come on.

And bring back my xbox app to the xbox one.
Admin1

Re: Episodes cut short on ipad

Hi Aeriojp -- For that kind of issue, start by uninstalling/reinstalling the App. Did that help at all? 

New Poster

I tried uninstalling the app on my Droid device and still keeps cutting shows off.
New Poster

I am still having problems with the episodes being shortened as well after reloading the app on my ipad. I am cinviced that with certain shows there are recording errors.

New Poster

Also, I have tried going to xfinity on my computer and the same error occurs so it is not specific to the app where the problem occurs.