Community Forum

Deceptive messages

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Deceptive messages

I get a message taht says a channel is "Included with Supscription". To me that means that I should be able to watch it, but I'm told I cannot. this seems deceitful and a case of false advertising. I bet there is a lawyer who would love to take this to court.

Valued Contributor

Re: Deceptive messages

petersonjk88 wrote:

I get a message taht says a channel is "Included with Supscription". To me that means that I should be able to watch it, but I'm told I cannot. this seems deceitful and a case of false advertising. I bet there is a lawyer who would love to take this to court.

It's included IF you have a subscription to it. What level of service do you subscribe to, and is this channel part of that level?

Official Employee

Re: Deceptive messages

Hi, petersonjk88. As studolgon pointed out, "free or included with subscription" means you would only have access to the content/channel in question if it's part of your subscribed cable service. What channel did you encounter this message on?