Community Forum

DVR shows deleted shows

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: DVR shows deleted shows

DetroitVictoria wrote:
Syncing did not remove deleted shows stuck on dvr... where is the cloud?

try the sync again a bit later. the scheduler makes sure the DVR(s) have correct local list of recordings.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

Syncing did not remove deleted shows stuck on dvr... where is the cloud?
Valued Contributor

Try using the DVR Sync option within device settings. The recordings might be deleted on your DVR but they may still exist on the Cloud. Check the cloud as well for old recordings.
New Poster

DVR shows deleted shows

My DVR list keeps showing programs I've deleted in my Recordings list - some that I've deleted more than a year ago. I know I have 5 recordings waiting to be watched but my DVR says 62 recordings are available to watch. When I watch shows I delete them and also delete them in the Recently Deleted folder. If I "Refresh my System" or reboot the old programs sometimes go away, but then the next day old shows re-appear. Today rebooting and refreshing didn't work. Plus, I don't think I should have to reboot or refresh my box every day. This started about a week ago. Help?