Community Forum

DVR problems

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: DVR problems

kylehurst2014 wrote:

Anyone else having continual problems with their DVR?  Mine chooses on its own to record half programs or freeze it's recordings and skip back to a specific point in time thereby not letting me complete the watching of programs.  I was kept from being able to watch all four NFL games this past weekend due to this.

are you speaking of in-home recordings on your home physical DVR set top boxes? (if so may need to replace the DVR).

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

DVR problems

Anyone else having continual problems with their DVR?  Mine chooses on its own to record half programs or freeze it's recordings and skip back to a specific point in time thereby not letting me complete the watching of programs.  I was kept from being able to watch all four NFL games this past weekend due to this.