Community Forum

DVR Manager 'My Recordings'

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

DVR Manager 'My Recordings'

Sometimes "My Recordings" appears in the xFinity TV Remote App and sometimes it doesn't?  Is this a function that is in development or should this be a functioning part of the app?  When working it appears alongside "Scheduled Recordings" and "Priority Manager" and is great to let me review past recordings and clear space for new content when I'm not able to be in front of the cable box & TV.

Please inform me if this is a future product feature - I love it - or if I'm just having problems with my app?

Regular Visitor

Re: DVR Manager 'My Recordings'

I have the same problem.  It will just disappear for days and eventually come back.  It's very irritating as I use it to manage it from an upstairs office.  It disappears both from the web interface and the iPad.  It would be nice if I knew some procedure that would speed up having it return.

New Poster

Re: DVR Manager 'My Recordings'

i'm having the same issues also plus i'm not getting any future listings to pre-select the all the shows that i want to record. this is just getting more frustrating when i can't do it using the app either. for $200/mo, i feel like i'm getting ripped off for lack of service and service knowledge on the part of the customer service department.