Community Forum

Customize TV to go live channel list

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Customize TV to go live channel list

Tried searching and couldn't find an answer.

Is there any way to customize the channel list in the LIVE section? I'd like to move channels I watch all the time to the top of the list so I don't have to scroll through tons of channels I don't want. The remote app lets me pick my favorites but I can't find any way to do so in the TO GO app.

thanks.
Regular Visitor

Re: Customize TV to go live channel list

I'd like to know the answer to this question, also.  It would definitely make the system less cumbersome.

Also, it would be nice if the system would remember the last Channel list selection.  So that if you typically use your "Favorite Channels" list, that it would be the "default" until the next time a different selection was made.

Problem Solver

You can set bookmarks for your favorite channels by holding down the channel icon and selecting yes on the pop up that shows up on the screen.  You can then just go to the "Bookmarked" menu item instead of the "Live" menu item.

I don't think you can rearrange the bookmarks though, but it remembers the channels in the order you put them in, i.e. the last channel added will be the first in the list.  If you want a channel to be the first in your "Bookmarked" list, then you can remove it and add it back into the list.  I hope that make sense.

New Poster

I'm only able to bookmark videos, not channels. I tried what you suggested and there was no popup option. I'm doing this in the To Go app on my iPod touch.