Community Forum

Connection Error::3305

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Connection Error::3305

I keep getting Connection Error::3305 when I use the Xfinity TV app to watch the Blue Bloods show that was recorded on my DVR.  I am connected to the internet and had not problems watching other shows.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Connection Error::3305

dlshumphrey wrote:

I keep getting Connection Error::3305 when I use the Xfinity TV app to watch the Blue Bloods show that was recorded on my DVR.  I am connected to the internet and had not problems watching other shows.

See if this link helps in any way:  https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/xtv-website-basic-troubleshooting/

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

New Poster

Same here, I've been receiving the connection error 3305 code on the xfinity TV app for a couple of days on the History Channel. Other channels seem to work fine.

BTW, the link above doesn't work any longer.
Gold Problem Solver

Topic now Closed.