Community Forum

Connecting to your entertainment experience error

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

Connecting to your entertainment experience error

The error is now permanent and there is no more live streaming.  First I was unable to watch for weeks because of the freeze framing.  Now it is no longer possible to even get to the listings because of the Connecting to your entertainment experience error.  It just hangs on the "Connecting to your entertainment experience" error message (I am considering it an error message as every time it is seen the system is stops functioning)

I could not watch the world series nor the election because of the freeze frame and the "Connecting to your entertainment experience" error.

Comcast should just get rid of the live streaming altogether.  It does not and will never work.  They are not capable of doing it.

Official Employee

Re: Connecting to your entertainment experience error

Klawdek wrote:

The error is now permanent and there is no more live streaming.  First I was unable to watch for weeks because of the freeze framing.  Now it is no longer possible to even get to the listings because of the Connecting to your entertainment experience error.  It just hangs on the "Connecting to your entertainment experience" error message (I am considering it an error message as every time it is seen the system is stops functioning)

I could not watch the world series nor the election because of the freeze frame and the "Connecting to your entertainment experience" error.

Comcast should just get rid of the live streaming altogether.  It does not and will never work.  They are not capable of doing it.

Sorry you're having difficulty. Can I ask which browser you are using and if you have tried an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.  It will help our team to troubleshoot your issue.

Thank you,

ComcastDan

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

ComcastDan wrote:

Klawdek wrote:

Sorry you're having difficulty. Can I ask which browser you are using and if you have tried an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.  It will help our team to troubleshoot your issue.

Thank you,

ComcastDan

It is not a browser error.  It is the comcast system.  It does not work for anyone no matter what browser they use.  I am using chrome.  I will not be uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting directories , making registry entries or any such nonsense that will do no good toward fixing the ongoing problems that existed in your system years before I ever used it.

New Poster

So true. I am having the same issue on chrome and it does it on other browsers as well. It just says "now connecting to your entertainment experience" which is a horrible experience since it doesn't work! I have already deleted browser history and all other things they would most likely tell me to waste my time doing. I just want a fix for this!!
Frequent Visitor

Same exact issue. Have problem solved everything and it is not my computer.  Loads plerfectly on ipad app...it is just  PC (Windows 10) that is hanging when loading 'my experience'. Not an experience I want to have!!!

Began at beginning of  April.  Have used this site daily since before it was changed to this new experience--which leaves quite a bit to be desired when working properly.  

I have reinstalled all browsers...same issue on every browser...Chrome IE Firefox Edge...have checked all security settings on all browsers and Windows 10...have reinstalled Flash where needed and checked all flash settings on all broswers...flash works fine on other sites just not xfinity...this is NOT at my end...HELP COMCAST JOE , DAN.....SAM.....ANYONE!!!