Community Forum

Comcast online TV Show Listings

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Comcast online TV Show Listings

Whenever I select Comcast TV Show listings, either from a bookmark or the Xfinity Home page, I get  the correct display with the correct Zip code. However, the box with the channels and programs is blank, and I receive the following error message "There was a problem loading the grid, reload your browser." I reload my browser (Firefox 28.0), but the problem persists. I have tried other browsers (IE10, IE11), but with the same results.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast online TV Show Listings

I've reset your lineup to the Recomended Channel Lineup. Let me know if you continue seeing this problem.

- Dan

Regular Visitor

Thanks Dan.

Regular Visitor

I have the same problem with the TV listings for almost a week and I've been unable to make a difference. Can anyone help with this?  Thank you.

Official Employee

1) On the tv-listings page, click the "Change Location" towards the top left of the page.

2) If your zipcode is incorrect or if you don't see any channel lineups to select, type in your correct zipcode and press the "search" button.

3) Select "Comcast Recomended Lineup" and press the "Save" button.

Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

- Dan

Regular Visitor

Dan: Thank you, your response fixed the problem.

New Poster

Dan,

I know it's an old message, but I'm suddenly having this problem, as well. However, I always get "There was a problem loading the grid, reload your browser." after I put in the correct zip code and choose the proper provider.

John

Frequent Visitor

This doesn't work, at least for me. Mine has been down for over a week, have posrted a few times to this forum but haven't gotten any response or suggestions form Comcast. They will take my + $300 every month though!