Community Forum

Chat Support

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Chat Support

I have been trying to use the online chat for 2 days.  No error message, just a message saying chat will be right up and the spinning thingy.

Last month I used it to talk to a rep and that rep didn't do what she promised.  Is there some kind of corporate email I can use to file a complaint instead?

New Poster

Re: Chat Support

None of my channels are coming up.

Gold Problem Solver

FloRabiniwentz wrote:

I have been trying to use the online chat for 2 days.  No error message, just a message saying chat will be right up and the spinning thingy.

Last month I used it to talk to a rep and that rep didn't do what she promised.  Is there some kind of corporate email I can use to file a complaint instead?

The following lists the ways to contact Comcast:

We have a number of ways for you to receive help and get answers to your questions, including:   

• ​Post a question in the Billing or Customer Service sections within these Help & Support Forums where our Digital Care team is actively engaged
  • Tweet ComcastCares or send us a message on Facebook
  • Contact us through our Live Chat
  • Download the My Account App today for access to troubleshooting, payments and more. Use the My Account app to schedule a time for us to call you about any TV or Internet issues you are having by tapping on the settings icon (top left corner), then "Contact Us," then "Talk to an agent." You can choose from a number of available 15-minute time slots to get a call back from one our agents
  • C​all us at 1-800-XFINITY

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.   Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you. 
    Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with
    RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Highlighted
New Poster

I am tied to my desk all day so calling is not an option.  I am not signing up for some ridiculous social media thing because your live chat is not working.  I am also not downloading an app on my phone.  Comcast has no business getting access to my contact list.  And do you REALLY think it would be nice of me to post about the your aparent inept employee on a public forum for billing?

Customer service FAIL.

New Poster

I have been having billing problems every month.  I call, and each person never fixes what I ask for.  I want to cancel everything. I am so sick and tired of dealing with these idiots.  And now, you can't even contact them. I am so <edited for language circumvent> aggravated, I can't even begin to tell you!!!!!!

Silver Problem Solver

I think you posted this in the wrong forum.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/bd-p/AccMngt_Bill

or:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/bd-p/CustServ_CustServ

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Problem Solver

Hello Weirdough,

It is unfortunate to hear of your experience with Comcast. We would like to retain your business. Please provide some more details on your issue and I will be more than happy to help.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon