Community Forum

Channel OWN 226/857??

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Channel OWN 226/857??

I haven't been able to get OWN channel. I get an error XRE-03121? Anyone know why?
Official Employee

Re: Channel OWN 226/857??

Hi Andi7, is this the only channel that you see this error on? Have you tried rebooting your cable box? I ask this because this error means the cable box is having difficulty reading your entitlements, rebooting the cable box should fix this issue. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Tags (1)
New Poster

No Amir, this didn't fix the problem. I am EXTREMELY upset and have gotten no help from Comcast. I've been a great customer for over 20 yrs and pay big $$$ for this to be happening. So far that's the ONLY channel but unfortunately it's one I watch everyday. How do I resolve this before I shut off all my addresses with comcast.???! Sorry not your fault.
Official Employee

Andi7 wrote: No Amir, this didn't fix the problem. I am EXTREMELY upset and have gotten no help from Comcast. I've been a great customer for over 20 yrs and pay big $$$ for this to be happening. So far that's the ONLY channel but unfortunately it's one I watch everyday. How do I resolve this before I shut off all my addresses with comcast.???! Sorry not your fault.

I understand your frustrations with this channel not working and I can assist you further with getting this issue taken care of. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" so that we can get started? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!