Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Channel 72, CMT Channel

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Channel 72, CMT Channel

What happened to channel 72 (CMT)? I used to watch it all the time because it had some of my favorite shows on there. The guide of channels shows channel 72 - CMT but whenever I click on that channel to watch it says it needs subscription to that channel. The plan I signed up for supposedly was to have all channels available. When i try to see if maybe the channel was relocated to a different number, I can only find the CMT Music channel.

Official Employee

Re: Channel 72, CMT Channel

Hi, GabyAdriana1 - Are you referring to Country Music Television? Have you tried 477, 778, 1608 channels? 

New Poster

I tried those channels and it still tells the same thing: "This channel requires a subscription. Please log into your account to upgrade your package."

Like how am I suppose upgrade my package when i choose the highest package with channels.

Official Employee

@GabyAdriana1 - Apologies for the delayed response, I checked the lineup and CMT information. It's part of Sports Entertainment Package that comes as a separate add-on. If you would like to add it or get additional information - please send me a private message. Thank you!