Community Forum

Can't steam via Xfinity online subscription needed

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Can't steam via Xfinity online subscription needed

I am trying to stream online on my laptop. And I continue to get a need subscription message. I am trying to watch channels that I currently have available on my TV package. History channel, ESPN etc. 

I have Business class internet for my home office. I also have residential cable service. These are two separate accounts. I am pretty sure this is what is causing my stream issue, but not 100% certain. 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Can't steam via Xfinity online subscription needed

Timmy503 wrote:

I am trying to stream online on my laptop. And I continue to get a need subscription message. I am trying to watch channels that I currently have available on my TV package. History channel, ESPN etc. 

I have Business class internet for my home office. I also have residential cable service. These are two separate accounts. I am pretty sure this is what is causing my stream issue, but not 100% certain. 

Can you please private message me both account numbers so I can further assist you.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Regular Visitor

PM sent. 

thanks

New Poster

oops PM'ed you from my wifes account