Community Forum

CableCARD with Ceton InfiniTV 4 - no video on premium channels, audio OK. All other channels OK,

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

CableCARD with Ceton InfiniTV 4 - no video on premium channels, audio OK. All other channels OK,

Starting last weekend, my premium channels all went to a black screen, but audio is still there. All the other channels have video and audio. I'm running on an HTPC with a Ceton InfiniTV 4 channel tuner card. This has been in use for the past two years. What has been done to screw up these channels. Panama CIty FL 32404

Expert

Re: CableCARD with Ceton InfiniTV 4 - no video on premium channels, audio OK. All other channels OK,

subslr88 wrote:

Starting last weekend, my premium channels all went to a black screen, but audio is still there. All the other channels have video and audio. I'm running on an HTPC with a Ceton InfiniTV 4 channel tuner card. This has been in use for the past two years. What has been done to screw up these channels. Panama CIty FL 32404

is your device mpeg4 capable? Comcast announced long ago that they were moving to mpeg4 except for local broadcast must-carry channels.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.