Community Forum

Bad Reception

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Bad Reception

Jfrancis97 wrote:
Past 2 nights at same time right before it gets dark all different channels are scrambling we missed all the football games today cause u can hardly watch, sound is ok but I’ve done system reboot talked to 2 people but just found out another customer across the street having same problem it’s even worse late at night I can hear it but it’s scrambled I thought I could watch non Hd channels but there doing the same not all channels but it a majority of them Ridculous how much we pay I’m in Olive Branch Mississippi 5 miles from Memphis Tennessee

If I were you, I would call comcast and schedule a tech visit.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Regular Visitor

Bad Reception

Past 2 nights at same time right before it gets dark all different channels are scrambling we missed all the football games today cause u can hardly watch, sound is ok but I’ve done system reboot talked to 2 people but just found out another customer across the street having same problem it’s even worse late at night I can hear it but it’s scrambled I thought I could watch non Hd channels but there doing the same not all channels but it a majority of them Ridculous how much we pay I’m in Olive Branch Mississippi 5 miles from Memphis Tennessee