Community Forum

Background color is black for XfinityTV and I can hardly see the content.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Background color is black for XfinityTV and I can hardly see the content.

The background color for XfinityTV is so dark I can hardly see the content of the web page?  I'm using Internet Explorer 11.0.  How can I change the default black background?

Regular Visitor

Re: Background color is black for XfinityTV and I can hardly see the content.

Background color is black for Xfinity TV and I can hardly see the content

Admin1

Hi rdshay & mrdick -- We do not offer other background options. 

Regular Contributor

This new TV Guide is again Black.   I want to change it.  WHY ON EARTH WOULDN't there be an option to change the colors. 

kathyjoe
Frequent Visitor

Doesn't this go contrary to 'Accesibility' principles?  I see black against white much clearer than white/gray against black.

Frequent Visitor

Comcast is shooting themselves in the foot. It is not a very big deal nowadays to create Websites with real user settings and real user preferences such as THEMES. If you want a properly designed Website you have to give your users the ability to choose simple things like balck-on-white or white-on-black.

And while I'm on my high horse, Comcast, another thing people want, and you will eventually HAVE to give them, is some form of a-la-carte program packages. As in "I want X-number of channels and these are the channels I want!"

And by the way, why doesn't my built-in spell-checker (Google Chrome) work on this Website's forums? It works perfectly fine on every other Website in the universe!

Frequent Visitor

Don't waste your breath. Comcast knows better than you what you want and need.

Frequent Visitor

Stop complaining. Comcast spent a fortune designing this new Website for YOUR enjoyment. You are obligated to ENJOY it. Start enjoying!

The nerve of some people thinking they know more than Comcast. Harumph!

Take a look at Zap2it.com It's actually customizable and fast. It might fill your needs better.