Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

BTN2Go and Fox News Mobile Apps

Highlighted
New Poster

BTN2Go and Fox News Mobile Apps

Hi. When will I be able to stream Fox News, Fox Business, and the Big Ten Network in the mobile apps on my phone? If any Comcast rep could reply, that would be great because I would like a timetable on when Comcast will let me watch Fox News, Fox Business, and the Big Ten Network on my phone using their apps.

You guys were able to negotiate with CNN, Disney, and ABC to carry mobile networks. I don't know why you can't with Fox. Please reply.

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: BTN2Go and Fox News Mobile Apps

Of course, no Comcast rep has responded to this inquiry/question. i am almost ready to switch cable providers. No help at all. Please tell me when Fox News and BTN2Go will be available to Comcast customers.vCould you at least say whether or not you are in discussions with Fox?

Official Employee

richiem488 wrote:

Of course, no Comcast rep has responded to this inquiry/question. i am almost ready to switch cable providers. No help at all. Please tell me when Fox News and BTN2Go will be available to Comcast customers.vCould you at least say whether or not you are in discussions with Fox?

We are currently working with multiple content providers trying to get Xfinity customers access to even more apps. 

As this time there is no timetable or launch date set for any of these apps but I will update this message board when any information becomes available.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

It is really hard to understand that even WOW cable and DIRECT TV support streaming FOX! 

New Poster

Come in Comcast. What is the hold up n Big 10 Network? There are a dozen other providers providing mobile access. With Big 10 hoops season around the corner it is time to move on this. 

Frequent Visitor

Select Your TV Provider:

Verizon

Charter

Dish

DirectTV

Time Warner Cable

Bright House Networks

Optimum

Massillon Cable TV

Cox

Wow

City of Wadsworth

Cedar Falls Utilities

Long Lines

Cable One

Madison Communications

Spencer Municipal Utilities

Reinbeck Municipal

Nebraska Central Telecom

Algona Municipal Utilities

Great Plains Communications

First Mile Technologies

Home Tel Entertainment

Frankfort Plant Board

Golden West Cablevision

EPB Fiber Optics

Only One Thing Missing......

Comcast

New Poster

When will Comcast join the 21st Century and quit playing games.

BTN2GO should have been available a long time ago.

We keep hearing the same old same old. 

"We are in talks with BTN."  

Talk is cheap, lets see some action for our money!!!!!