Community Forum

BEIN SPORT HD and BEIN SPORT PLAY!!!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

BEIN SPORT HD and BEIN SPORT PLAY!!!!

When will BeIn Sport HD be available?? And when will Comcast add themselves to the list of providers who allow their customers access to BeIn Sport Play?? These services have been out for quite a while and we haven't heard anything from COMCAST about their intentions to add these services.

Please in order to avoid alienating the soccer watching community, and the much bigger Latin American community please add these services IMMEDIATELY!

Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

An extremely dissatisfied customer.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: BEIN SPORT HD and BEIN SPORT PLAY!!!!

Same problem here. TWC has HD.

Fox Soccer is almost defunct, please give us HD.

BeIn Sport Play is crucial because I often away on weekends (when most games are played).

They have just added, Verizon FIOS and DISH to the list already including TWC and Brighthouse...Xfinity and comcast cannot be left out!

Frequent Visitor

PLEase add BEin HD and Bein PLAY!!!!

Another extremely dissatisfied customer

Frequent Visitor

Can we have an official word from Comcast? At this point is just a matter of allowing the sign in for being sport play.

Is this being discussed? ETA?

Thanks
Regular Visitor

La Liga is starting off... and it's time for Comcast to add BeIN Sport HD and Play.

New Poster

Yes, we need access to BeinSports Play, come on Comcast!
New Poster

Yes, please add BEIN HD and BEIN Sport Play! It is ridiculous that a provider such as Comcast does not carry the biggest soccer channel in HD as well as not provide its users with access the BEIN's streaming website to watch live games. I'm already paying a lot for your services, this might be the reason that will convince me to switch to direct tv.

Thanks,
New Poster

It's ridiculous that every one else has this in HD except for Comcast. Stop spending your money on advertising and get channels your paying customers want
New Poster

Please add HD Bein Sport and add comcast/Xfinity to the list of providers able to access Bein sport play!

Frequent Visitor

Comcast doesn't even care to inform us if and when they're adding Bein Sport Play?

Fine.

It's an easy decision for me: I am on the phone right now ordering Dish.

Frequent Visitor

Ive been barking up this tree for almost a year now with no luck. Comcaat dont care about the 2 bein channels in HD, or getting on board with the bein play onlone platform. Ive wrritten so many messages on forums like this with no avail. I give up. I cant be bothered to put anymore thought/corncen/emails/forum posts and of course the phone calls. At least the NBC EPL coverage is AMAZING. But c'mon Comcast, how hard is it to offer 2 channels, which are being given to you in an HD feed, in HD. When i get around to it, (in the next week or two before the NFL season starts) im gunna make the switch to direcTV. I can deal with the occasional dropped signal from the dish in the rain/wind. Itll be a walking in the park after dealing with Comcast. Almost all the Comcast reps know less than i do on the subject, and most of them dont even know what Im talking about when i mention Bein Sport/Bein Sport Play. The small handful of Comcast Reps who are imformed onthe issue try to help but they're not well informed
Frequent Visitor

It's here, through their site 

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/beinsport

Great!!

Frequent Visitor

I wonder if this has to do with the fact that Comcast owns NBC which is now the home of the English Premier League.

BEIN Sport broadcasts French Ligue 1 and Spanish La Liga, both direct competition for EPL. 

Perhaps Comcast don't want to help the competition by showing other leagues in HD??

Frequent Visitor

Good guess..after all the money they spent on the Premier league tv rights...

Either way the streaming I linked above is in HD (or at least better than TV SD).

Expert

There is a long thread here on this topic: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/PLEASE-ADD-BEIN-SPORT-USA/m-p/1379487#U1379487

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!