Community Forum

Autoplay

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Autoplay

why is autoplay no longer working?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Autoplay

I am unfamiliar with the term.  CAn you please elaborate on what that means with regards to watching tv on your pc?

Official Employee

sheepes wrote:

why is autoplay no longer working?

What videos are you watching?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

I was viewing shows that are also shown on "hulu.com".  On hulu's website it lets you view a series, let's say you view episode 1, when you are finished, autoplay will automatically start episode 2.

On xfinity the autoplay message appears as being "on" but does not operate.

Thank you.

New Poster

Autoplay not working again

The autoplay option has been down for five days now.  I 'thought' this would have been brought to your attention by now, but I guess not.  this is what happens.  the next episode will not play...it does this with all my programs..Everybody Hates Chris, Laverne and Shirley, etc..etc...your prompt response would greatly be appreciated.

You just watched: The A-Team"Trouble On Wheels"

Replay

Next Episode starts in 0:00 seconds | Autoplay: On

The A-Team, The Island

S3 | E8 (Aired 11/13/84) Hannibal, B.A. and cohorts raid a dope smuggler's den in the South Pacific and free a former Vietnam War buddy.

Official Employee

Re: Autoplay not working again

tmtolliver wrote:

The autoplay option has been down for five days now.  I 'thought' this would have been brought to your attention by now, but I guess not.  this is what happens.  the next episode will not play...it does this with all my programs..Everybody Hates Chris, Laverne and Shirley, etc..etc...your prompt response would greatly be appreciated.

You just watched: The A-Team"Trouble On Wheels"

Replay

Next Episode starts in 0:00 seconds | Autoplay: On

The A-Team, The Island

S3 | E8 (Aired 11/13/84) Hannibal, B.A. and cohorts raid a dope smuggler's den in the South Pacific and free a former Vietnam War buddy.

Our team is currently looking into this issue.

I will update you when I learn more.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Poster

What is autoplay, because my iPad is telling me that I need this in order to see xifinity, I don't understand , do I have to pay for this ?
New Poster

What is autoplay, because my iPad is telling me that I need this in order to see xifinity, I don't understand , do I have to pay for this ? Thank