Community Forum

Arrow episode 7 season 6

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Arrow episode 7 season 6

Where is the latest episode of Arrow episode 7 Thanksgiving on demand every other show has been put up so where is Arrow? 

New Poster

Re: Arrow episode 7 season 6

I second this. Where is the 7th episode? Why can’t we watch it on demand? In the upcoming section it skips ahead to episodes 8 and 9 for next week. We pay good money for this service and there is no good reason to skip episodes when every other The CW show is up to date with their episodes. Please fix this. Soon.
New Poster

Thanksgiving is a day for people to spend with family and friends, not watching new episodes of favorite TV shows. I'm sure we 3 are far from the only ones who missed it on the holiday. While I understand the nature of this Arrow episode meant it was the right day to air it, any other new episode would have been delayed until the following week. Be that as it may, it would be forgivable had the episode been made available as normal in On Demand. Yes, we should all still be more concerned about other holiday activities. But there is also a ratings time factor that fans are unlikely to ignore: typically networks will count not only the airdate Nielsen ratings but will also factor in the On Demand and steaming views within the first 3 calendar days following the airdate, assuming that isn't being altered due to the holiday as well. Yes, we could show our support and sign up for The CW's free online streaming service and watch it that way instead and true, this episode's ratings probably won't matter that much, given the 4-show crossover episode about to air (for which Arrow is being moved to Monday night). But we do pay good money for our On Demand and it should be made available to us within the first 3 days. It's not too late, there still is time for Comcast to do the right thing. Surely at least one of your On Demand programming staff is working this weekend and could correct the error.
Regular Contributor

I noticed the episode was missing as well.
New Poster

I tried to use the chat function of support to draw their attention to this thread and get a response.  Jumped through a couple of hoops to start the chat session and after several minutes was told that they are not accepting chats at this time...

As for the idea that someone at Comcast should have been working this weekend to make the episode available...  is there really any chance that making episodes available isn't automated?

New Poster

It’s 11/30 & I still can’t access episode 7 😔