Community Forum

AppleTv Network Apps

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

AppleTv Network Apps

Hello. I have a 3rd generation AppleTv and a pretty average Comcast account. I've had this problem for a few weeks and get bounced between Comcast support and Apple support. 

The Network Apps (WatchABC, FoxNOX, WatchDisney) seem to log out every seven days. last week I restored the AppleTv and set it up with all my account information. one week later (wednesday to wednesday) all apps that Comcast uses to access are presenting with a Error 400-1. So now I have to visit each www.(website).com/activate to access those apps on the AppleTv again. Does anyone know why? or how to fix? 

Any help?  

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: AppleTv Network Apps

Send a note to Apple also, I've seen the same thing on dozen's of Apple TV's trying to authenticate on network apps.

http://www.apple.com/feedback/

New Poster

I don't feel like the issue is with Apple. Only accounts that are controled by Comcast are affected. NHL, Netflix, FXX all remain logged in. 

Regular Visitor

Sorry to say there's no fix. This is an issue between Apple & Comcast. I've contacted both already and haven't received an answer that helps. Hopefully this will be addressed in the upcoming update.