Community Forum

Altitude Sports for New Mexico

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Altitude Sports for New Mexico

Is there any update regarding this problem? The Denver Nuggets claim New Mexico as their local market, and because of that, we are not able to watch NBA League Pass since it blacked out in New Mexico. Comcast competitors (Directv and Dish) provide Altitude Sports. What is the reason for Comcast not providing this service in New Mexico? You provide it in other states....doesn't make any sense to me. Our only option at this point is to cancel services and go to your competitors. If possible, please provide an update. Thank you.

New Poster

I can see that Gaff23's request for getting Altitude Sports added to Comcast's line-up has not happened, now 7 months later.  Xfininty customers that want to watch Denver Nuggets basketball apparently have only one choice, switch to DirecTV.  If you're saying that Altitude Sports is not cooperating in getting a deal with Comcast/Xfinity then that would seem to be in conflict with their mission to grenerate revenue.  Last season, Xfininty had its name in big letters on the large supports that hold up the baskets at Nuggets games. It seems crazy that Xfinity would advertise courtside but not offer to broadcast their games.  Please explain!  

New Poster

ComcastZach,

Thank you for addressing my concern, I really appreciate the response.

Gaff23

Admin1

Hi Gaff23 -- Fully understand your frustration with not being able to see Denver Nuggets games. Please understand that we do not control the programming on these channels or control blackout restrictions. For your awareness, all games on NBA TV are subject to blackout restrictions.

While we don't carry Altitude in your area currently, I have submitted a channel request for that network on your behalf. These requests do not guarantee that this network will be added to your lineup but they do help us gauge customer interest in these channels and help us with negotiating with the network to have it added to new areas. 

New Poster

Altitude Sports for New Mexico

Please update New Mexican subscribers when Altitude Sports will be added to programming.  It is extremely disheartening not to watch Denver sports even with NBA League Pass (LP) due to local blackout rules.  The Denver Nuggets games have even been blacked out on NBA TV; which I believed was a nationally broadcasted game.   COMCAST, please fix now.  I am truly disappointed.