Community Forum

Adding Big 10 Network

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: Adding a channel

MSUSpartan1 wrote:

You make it sound easy to add the sports package. Not only is it difficult to find because your website and app are garbage but I can't tell what I'm even adding. You have about 8 different apps each for something different. A child could tell you that you should have one with multiple functions. ARE YOU KIDDING! Notice you didn't even add a link to where the package is. 6 years ago I had timewarner and could add a channel from my tv with a few clicks. You want me to log into my account, find the exact "tv package" OR "channel package" that I need, and then add it to my account. Timewarner is better than you! EVERYONE HATES TIMEWARNER! Comcast is embarrassing. Your company is garbage. You want to pretend that having net neutrality will ruin innovation when it's already been ruined by allowing terrible companies like yours to merge with similar sized companies, ruining competition. If there were any other options there would be no way that I would give you A-holes money. Go screw yourselves. 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. You should be able to add the Sports Entertainment Package right from the TV on our X1 platform or via the My Account app.

I've gone ahead and added this package to your account at no additional charge for the next three months. Thanks for your patience.       

New Poster

You make it sound easy to add the sports package. Not only is it difficult to find because your website and app are garbage but I can't tell what I'm even adding. You have about 8 different apps each for something different. A child could tell you that you should have one with multiple functions. ARE YOU KIDDING! Notice you didn't even add a link to where the package is. 6 years ago I had timewarner and could add a channel from my tv with a few clicks. You want me to log into my account, find the exact "tv package" OR "channel package" that I need, and then add it to my account. Timewarner is better than you! EVERYONE HATES TIMEWARNER! Comcast is embarrassing. Your company is garbage. You want to pretend that having net neutrality will ruin innovation when it's already been ruined by allowing terrible companies like yours to merge with similar sized companies, ruining competition. If there were any other options there would be no way that I would give you A-holes money. Go screw yourselves. 

Official Employee

Beachrobbin55 wrote:
How do I add BTN channel 472 to our line up?

Looks like you were able to get the Sports Entertainment Package activated. Enjoy the games!

To see all of the channels included in your lineup, check out https://customer.xfinity.com/local-channel-lineup

Our customers can also access live streams of Big 10 Network's main and alternate channels now via the XFINTY TV app on a mobile device or online on a laptop or desktop at the link below.

Watch live TV here including Big Ten Network(s): https://tv.xfinity.com/ Search for Big 10 in the upper right search box
or via the XFINITY TV app: http://www.xfinity.com/apps.html

Silver Problem Solver

Is it an existing channel you want to add to your subscription? If so, you would probalby need to upgrade to a higher tier, or add an additional package. If BTN is Big Ten Network, which is college sports, then you may need to add the "Sports & Entertainment" package.

You cannot simply add single channels or network, other than the premiums (HBO, Showtime, etc...)

New Poster

Adding Big 10 Network

How do I add BTN channel 472 to our line up?