Community Forum

10 video download error

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

10 video download error

I'm trying to download some additional movies to my iOS device. I have 7 movies downloaded but when I try and download another movie I'm told I can't as I have 10 downloaded.  Anyone know how to fix this?

New Poster

Re: 10 video download error

Dont bother asking.  I tried finding answers to questions posted on Xfinity website and nobody from Camcast/xfinity bothers to respond.  Almost a hundred posts and only saw one post that received a response from xfinity.  You are better off googling.  I am getting fed up with comcast- rates keep going up, no options for long term customers to change their service (plenty of options for new customers to suck em in), doesnt allow streaming when you out of continental US, can't download content to get around buffering on slow connections while traveling etc.  Good luck.  

New Poster

Same issue here on IoS8 - Ipad 5 - except mine stops me at 5 videos.

New Poster

Only solution I have found is to delete the app and reinstall.  Major pain but only way I can get 10 videos to downloa a subsequent time on any iOS device.