Community Forum

10/19/17 episode of Project Runway

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

10/19/17 episode of Project Runway

Why are we not able to watch this episode of Project Runway? It aired Oct 19, though xfinity is saying it will air Nov 2. Will someone correct this, please, so we can watch this??? I would like to watch this today.

Expert

Re: 10/19/17 episode of Project Runway

sbwallett wrote:

Why are we not able to watch this episode of Project Runway? It aired Oct 19, though xfinity is saying it will air Nov 2. Will someone correct this, please, so we can watch this??? I would like to watch this today.

my wife recorded that s16e10 driving miss unconventional episode on 10/19. 11/2 has a new episode s16e11 warrior fashion. if you search for Project runway with voice remote you can find repeasts of driving miss unconventional. The episode that aired on 10/19 s16e10 does air again at 7:55 EDS /6:55 CDST as a repeat episode. Also, if you have a smart device you can 'unlock' that episode on your home network or by logging in if not at home using your Xfinity username/pass and view the entire episode. With the app, you can even use a Chromecast dongle to send the episode to your TV.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.