Community Forum

xfinity tv app for Android

New Poster

xfinity tv app for Android

I cannot get this app to work for ANY shows. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times. I tried to follow the solutions given, but there is no option in the menu settings that it suggests following to change to medium. the first step after settings is completely unavailable. please help as this is beyond frustrating.

Expert

Re: xfinity tv app for Android

Patricia195 wrote:

I cannot get this app to work for ANY shows. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times. I tried to follow the solutions given, but there is no option in the menu settings that it suggests following to change to medium. the first step after settings is completely unavailable. please help as this is beyond frustrating.

ininstall the app. hard reboot your device (remove battery for one minutes). reinstall the battery and have the device boot up to fully 'on'. to to the settings app, scroll down to storage and check available space. How much is listed?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).