Community Forum

xfinity streaming app

New Poster

xfinity streaming app

Is there a problem today (Oct. 5, 2019) with the Xfinity streaming app. I  have tried to use the app this morning and I cannot bring up any live channels. 

Expert

Re: xfinity streaming app

@jlozano1 wrote:

Is there a problem today (Oct. 5, 2019) with the Xfinity streaming app. I  have tried to use the app this morning and I cannot bring up any live channels. 

using which device? did you try other devices? desk/laptop tried?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I'm having an issue w the app not giving the usual SEARCH, TV CHANNELS, WHAT'S ON T.V, ETC. OPTIONS. THE ONLY CHOICES ARE: PAID FOR (movies, shows) AND SETTINGS, PRETTY MUCH. CAN SOMEONE HELP W THIS ISSUE?
New Poster

THE ISSUES ARE W THE STREAMING APP ON CELL PHONES, TABLETS, AND T.V DEVICES AS FAR AS I KNOW.
Expert

@Me20q wrote:
I'm having an issue w the app not giving the usual SEARCH, TV CHANNELS, WHAT'S ON T.V, ETC. OPTIONS. THE ONLY CHOICES ARE: PAID FOR (movies, shows) AND SETTINGS, PRETTY MUCH. CAN SOMEONE HELP W THIS ISSUE?

try this. go to your xfintiy account web page and sign in (not streaming app page). go to users menu and create a new unrestricted user. Use that new username to signin to the stream app. getting all your channels now?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!