Community Forum

xfinity stream app not workin on my iPhone

Regular Visitor

xfinity stream app not workin on my iPhone

I cannot get the xfinity stream app to work..  I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and it just does not work.  Any suggestions. When I download the app, it appears that it comes from the cloud.  Why is that? Is this the problem.  It appears to download and seems to be there but the "get started" prompt is not accessible.  Anybody have any answers.

Official Employee

Re: xfinity stream app not workin on my iPhone

Hi mrkrispi02, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our community forums.  I apologize for the issues your are receiving when trying to use our stream app, but I will do my best to help troubleshoot this further.  First, could you please provide the model of iPhone, along with the iOS version?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: xfinity stream app not workin on my iPhone

Hi mrkrispi02, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance and we will gladly help.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!