Community Forum

xfinity go app

New Poster

xfinity go app

I am having an issue with the Xfinity Go app. I went to download a show to have on my phone and it said my device was unable to register because the maximum 3 devices were registered. So I went to unregister the devices, and it says that I have to log on with the device to remove it... Well 2 of the devices were STOLEN so I can't access them to unregister them, and the other one I turned in as credit for an upgrade. So I am unable to access any of the devices to remove them. I was told to make a new user name and that should work but I did that and it didn't work! The devices are still there! Is there a way to remove the devices without actually HAVING the device? I am so fed up. I have talked to customer service 8 times over the last 5 days, gone into the local store and no one can help me! They are even sending out a technician which seems unnecessary!!! Please help!

Problem Solver

Re: xfinity go app

Did you go here and try: https://device.comcast.net/devices

Just remember to sign in with your primary Comcast user account. Only primary can remove devices.

New Poster

OMG THAT WORKED!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I have spent HOURS on the phone and no one told me about that! I tried so many different things!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Problem Solver

Glad it worked for you. Just proves how useless phone support can be at times.