Community Forum

why is my streaming app showing programs recorded that I did not set? And how can I make it stop?

New Poster

why is my streaming app showing programs recorded that I did not set? And how can I make it stop?

Why is my streaming app showing programs recorded all from the same channel for the last few weeks, which I did not set up, and how do I make it stop? These recordings are not on my DVR at home, they just show up on my app. I uninstalled and reinstalled before writing this. I deleted all of the programs except the one in progress, which apparently can't be deleted and I can't find anywhere to manage any type of series recording.

Expert

Re: why is my streaming app showing programs recorded that I did not set? And how can I make it stop

Alvarezch wrote:

Why is my streaming app showing programs recorded all from the same channel for the last few weeks, which I did not set up, and how do I make it stop? These recordings are not on my DVR at home, they just show up on my app. I uninstalled and reinstalled before writing this. I deleted all of the programs except the one in progress, which apparently can't be deleted and I can't find anywhere to manage any type of series recording.

using another smart device or a desk/laptop, do the same false recordings show up? are you in the chicago st.paul vininity?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).