Community Forum

when will comcast authorize Tennis Channel everywhere for IOS or Android? and HBO Go for Android?

New Poster

when will comcast authorize Tennis Channel everywhere for IOS or Android? and HBO Go for Android?

New Poster

Re: when will comcast authorize Tennis Channel everywhere for IOS or Android? and HBO Go for Android

I am very disappointed with Comcast not supporting the Starz app as well as the Tennis Channel app. I switched from Dish where all these things worked! Big mistake. Comcast needs to sort this out quickly!

Expert

Re: when will comcast authorize Tennis Channel everywhere for IOS or Android? and HBO Go for Android

Yalumba1234 wrote:

I am very disappointed with Comcast not supporting the Starz app as well as the Tennis Channel app. I switched from Dish where all these things worked! Big mistake. Comcast needs to sort this out quickly!

With the stream app there are 5 live streams for Starz when out of the home, and it appears their on-demand too. On a related note, the just updated AMC app includes updates to allow a 'coming' Xfinity special access.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Agreed! I pay for it so I should be able to watch it when I'm on the road. I think I'll switch my cable service.

Expert

@Joanmg wrote:

Agreed! I pay for it so I should be able to watch it when I'm on the road. I think I'll switch my cable service.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/online-tv-through-partner-sites lists the third party sites available with your subscription. HBOgo is valid for Android (minimum android version applies). the Tennis channel producers/owners would rather sell their 3rd party service to make more money.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.