Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

unable to access streaming app with comcast login

New Poster

unable to access streaming app with comcast login

I've been trying unsuccessfully for weeks now to get into a live chat with support. The spinning wheel just won't stop spinning.

I am encountering the very same error every single time I try to use my Comcast Xfinity Log-In information to attempt to gain access to the Fox Sports GO app. The error is as follows:

"We're unable to verify your access to Fox Sports GO. Please try again. VALIDATE_INVALID"

I've troubleshooted with the FSG support staff until we were both blue in the face to no resolution, so they said I should check and see if this is a comcast/xfinity problem. What am I doing wrong?

Valued Contributor

Re: unable to access streaming app with comcast login

I am having the same problem!

I just created a TV Everywhere account for another person so they could use the Fox Sports Go app.  But even though the Xfinity login screen says "You're automatically signed in with Xfinity and ready to watch", the app says "We were unable to verify your access to Fox Sports GO. Please try again. VALIDATE_INVALID".  This also happens when I attempt to use TV Everywhere on the Fox Sports Go website on a PC.  It isn't just the app.

My own TV Everywhere account, which I created years ago, works just fine with the Fox Sports Go app.  No problems.

Valued Contributor

This problem resolved for me over the weekend.

Official Employee

Hi Tcalg, thank you for the update and glad this was finally fixed for you.  

Hi gmapeggys, if you are still experiencing issues logging into your app, please respond to my private message and I will review further.

Thank you

Expert
Moved: