Community Forum

stream app error code 3329.11000

New Poster

stream app error code 3329.11000

Everytime I try to sign in to the Xfinity stream app I get a message saying " we are having trouble adding this device to your account call and mention error code 3329.11000. " but everytime I call no one knows how to fix it?
New Poster

Re: stream app error code 3329.11000

Me too...
New Poster

I’m having the same issue. Has there been a fix?
New Poster

Same for me. Did they ever fix it? I have had a support case opened since I bought service from xfinity. Still nothing. Starting to wonder if they know what they are doing.
Expert

operating system and version? browser name and version?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I finally got a call back. The fix was to set up another user account under my main one and log into the devise with that account. It did work. 

New Poster

No they don't know what they're doing. I've had the same problem for months. I spend endless hours on the phone trying to get this resolved.
New Poster

I just fixed problem yesterday. I added user. Logged under this user credentials and suddenly Stream app works.

New Poster

After 4 hours on the phone with multiple support staff and no resolution, I tured to the forum. Fixed problem today by deleting the app on the device, setting up a new user at Xfinity website, and then logging in to the app with new user name. Now works. Thanks @sogd51