Community Forum

no dialogue on steam app

New Poster

no dialogue on steam app

Hello, my name is Jesse. I've been having this issue for the past couple months, where I'll go to watch my recorded show, and the background music/sound is there, but the actual dialogue doesnt come through, sometimes it sounds like when you cup your hands over your ears and it's super quiet
Expert

Re: no dialogue on steam app

@Jkinz wrote:
Hello, my name is Jesse. I've been having this issue for the past couple months, where I'll go to watch my recorded show, and the background music/sound is there, but the actual dialogue doesnt come through, sometimes it sounds like when you cup your hands over your ears and it's super quiet

what device are you using to watch the xfinity stream app?  Is it always like that on every channel? did you try same channel at the same time on your home X1 set top box connected TV? did you try watching the same streaming channel on a smart phone/tablet/Roku/PC?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: no dialogue on steam app

Hi Jkinz. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thanks for creating your first post. With a bit more information about your Stream App issue, we can help take the nexessary steps to fix your service. Are you able to answer Rustyben's questions?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!