Community Forum

my xfinity app

New Poster

my xfinity app

I cant watch my dvr recordings on my celluar data like i use to for a week and half now.  I can watch netflix but not xfinity app. its giving me code 3305. i am tired of this. i have even contacted someone about this and nothing. i am about to cancel xfinity and switch to another service.

Expert

Re: my xfinity app

@Sweetroxi wrote:

I cant watch my dvr recordings on my celluar data like i use to for a week and half now.  I can watch netflix but not xfinity app. its giving me code 3305. i am tired of this. i have even contacted someone about this and nothing. i am about to cancel xfinity and switch to another service.

verify using wifi at home or library, hospital, work etc that wifi works normally. once verified that it is not the phone nor the app that has the issue, you have proven it is your path to the internet to Comcast. either the VPN you are using or the cell data provider is not allowing the stream.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!