Community Forum

live streaming tv shows

New Poster

live streaming tv shows

I'm snow bound, and needed to relocate to another location, due to no heat.  I was able to tie into a comcast hot spot, while using my account.  But, I can't seem to watch tv on the lap top.  I don't know if this means anything, when I sign in, which was just recently activated, it asks me for user name, email address and phone number, so the code can be text.  I never recieved the security code.  I tried using another phone to no avail.  I'm a senior so, my knowledge is limited.  Thanks   Joe

Expert

Re: live streaming tv shows

hobojo52 wrote:

I'm snow bound, and needed to relocate to another location, due to no heat.  I was able to tie into a comcast hot spot, while using my account.  But, I can't seem to watch tv on the lap top.  I don't know if this means anything, when I sign in, which was just recently activated, it asks me for user name, email address and phone number, so the code can be text.  I never recieved the security code.  I tried using another phone to no avail.  I'm a senior so, my knowledge is limited.  Thanks   Joe

stay warm! call 800-Comcast and select billing. Ask the representative to verify you have the correct phone number on the account.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Re: live streaming tv shows

Hello hobojo52, when trying to access content online are you asked to submit an email to have the code sent to or is there an email already in the send field? Have you checked your spam folder for the code? Are you able to stream using your phone or tablet? You can send me a private message by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and provide your phone number, full name, and account number so that I can verify your number on our end.