Community Forum

how do I get xfinity on my amazon firestick

New Poster

how do I get xfinity on my amazon firestick

How do I get Xfinity to work on my amazon firestick TV?

Expert

Re: how do I get xfinity on my amazon firestick

nlavender120 wrote:

How do I get Xfinity to work on my amazon firestick TV?

do you have access to a 'play store'? if so search for xfinity TV app.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

I have been a Comcast (now Xfinity) customer for over 20 years.  With my bill being over $270, I've decided to downgrade to (high speed/blast) internet only, yesterday.  I was using a firestick for over a month in preparation for this major transition.  Everything/every channel worked perfectly fine; however, now that I no longer have Comcast (Xfinity) for television service, these same channels are not supported by Xfinity!!! Really??? All of a sudden.....  Can someone please answer why?

Bronze Problem Solver

@MzDiiwrote:

I have been a Comcast (now Xfinity) customer for over 20 years.  With my bill being over $270, I've decided to downgrade to (high speed/blast) internet only, yesterday.  I was using a firestick for over a month in preparation for this major transition.  Everything/every channel worked perfectly fine; however, now that I no longer have Comcast (Xfinity) for television service, these same channels are not supported by Xfinity!!! Really??? All of a sudden.....  Can someone please answer why?

Streaming from comcast apps or website is limited to tv subscribers and the channels in your package.

Expert

adding ... you have up to 30 days to change your mind.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).