how do I get the app on my desktop

Regular Visitor

how do I get the app on my desktop

How do I get the app for xfinity TV on my desktop

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: how do I get the app on my desktop

@wiswall wrote:

There is no windows app, use the streaming web site: https://tv.xfinity.com/listings

New Poster

That takes you back loading the APP. So I guess no more watching tv on my desktop.  

Expert

@Chiefpilot wrote:

That takes you back loading the APP. So I guess no more watching tv on my desktop.  

you said 'app' again. what is your operating system? (Chrome OS, Windows, iOS) what browser are you using?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Got it!  but it would be easier with an app!

Regular Visitor

What's wrong with saying app?

I am using Foxfire.

New Poster

@wiswall wrote:

Expert

@terrd3 wrote:

@wiswall wrote:

only the web site is available for windows desk/laptops

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I want the app for my laptop too. Because the app on my iPhone allows me to download my recorded shows but viewing via a web browser does not. 

this is the advantage to asking for a PC app. 

Expert

@BitCop wrote:

I want the app for my laptop too. Because the app on my iPhone allows me to download my recorded shows but viewing via a web browser does not. 

this is the advantage to asking for a PC app. 

nothing announced for other than web site access to streaming TV.

New Poster

how do i get the app on my desktop

Expert

@ruthysamuel wrote:

how do i get the app on my desktop

app is available on smart phones/tablets. desktop uses a browser with flash capability (like Chrome) and windows 10. Chrome is also available on Chromebooks.

Official Employee

ruthysamuel, to piggyback off of RustyBen, 

The stream app can be downloaded via the Google Play store, The Amazon app store or iTunes here: https://www.xfinity.com/get-stream

You can stream your live channels, ondemand and recorded content here: https://www.xfinity.com/stream/

You can download the stream app to move Rokus and Roku TVs. Additionally, we offer the app for select Samsung TVs (LG and Sony TV compatibility coming soon!). 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.