Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

game of thrones season 5 episose 3

New Poster

game of thrones season 5 episose 3

when i try to play this episode and others of this season it minimizes and brings me to my home screen on my s7 galaxy. the app does not crash it just minimizes and refuses to start certain episodes and programs. it recently was broken on my on demand just, episode 3, but now works. season 7 works but for some reason i can not watch s5 ep 3 on my app.
Service Expert

Re: game of thrones season 5 episose 3

emik420 wrote:
when i try to play this episode and others of this season it minimizes and brings me to my home screen on my s7 galaxy. the app does not crash it just minimizes and refuses to start certain episodes and programs. it recently was broken on my on demand just, episode 3, but now works. season 7 works but for some reason i can not watch s5 ep 3 on my app.

I just 'watched' it as a test on an iphone 7+, very cheap old LG android phone, amazon fire tablet with android OS, all worked fine. Have you tried to power off your galaxy and restart as a test? uninstalled the app and reinstalled? (if asked be sure to say yes on deleting any cached data)

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation