Community Forum

error: createDrmSession.403-102

New Poster

error: createDrmSession.403-102

Getting the error: createDrmSession.403-102 when I attempt to log in on the Stream beta on Roku TV.

The app worked great for the first month . I bought my own router and now the app doesn't work. I've been through all the basic troubleshooting steps over the phone and nothing has worked. Is there anything else I can do.
Expert

Re: error: createDrmSession.403-102

@jgltazz wrote:
Getting the error: createDrmSession.403-102 when I attempt to log in on the Stream beta on Roku TV.

The app worked great for the first month . I bought my own router and now the app doesn't work. I've been through all the basic troubleshooting steps over the phone and nothing has worked. Is there anything else I can do.

run the smart device Xfinity My Account app. select the Internet tab then select the modem/gateway. check the serial number listed to the modem/gateway's HFC MAC address. same?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

There is no mac address on the app for the modem but the serial number listed on the app is the mac address
Official Employee

Thank you for posting, jgltazz! Have you tried to reset the modem and the new router? Could you please send me a private message? I need:

- Your full name, account holder's name (if different) exactly as it's listed on the bill

- The CM/HFC mac address of your modem 

- The username you use to sign in to the Stream app

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I sent a message thank you
Official Employee

@jgltazz - Thank you! Apologies for the delayed reply. I will review your message and reply back momentarily. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Im having the same issue after new modem install.
Expert

@rocsvt13 wrote:
Im having the same issue after new modem install.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to update your modem's "serial number" to match the new modem's HFC MAC address.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.