Community Forum

createDrmSession.403-102 error on Roku devices

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: createDrmSession.403-102 error on Roku devices

Hi everyone. For those of you continuing to experience problems with this, please go ahead and send me a private message with your name (first and last) so I can attempt to re-sync your account with our database to see if we can re-establish service for you that way. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi. 

My xfinity streams on all of my devices,  except my Roku on my TV.  Can you help?

Frequent Visitor

I am in the same boat!  I worked with an Xfinity rep from the Community Forum but she was not able to reolve the issue so she put a ticket in for me to get help from the 3rd Tier.  I spent about 30 minutes talking to 3rd Tier today with the same outcome  and he said that there was nothing more that he could do.  He recommended that when I have more time to call back and talk to the Advanced Tier and he promised that they would be able to resolve the issue.  I know why this is in Beta!  I'll see if the Advance Team can resolve the issue.

New Poster

help! same error as the rest of you. tried calling but got stuck in the infinte loop of robot questions. how do i resolve this error? both rukos spit the same error when trying to access xfinity stream beta. DRM SESSION 403-102. Yournt connected to xfinity wifi. i own my own modem and it was registered to my account in store. all other devices can access wifi. even my roku. just cant get into this one particular app.
Frequent Visitor

I had an Xfinity rep, I think was not an employee, reach out to me and said that they would contact tech support for me.  I believe that Xfinity reviews all comments posted on the Community Forum.

New Poster

Another user with the same problem.  New Comcast customer.  Using customer-owned equipment.  The "serial number" of my Voice & Data Router matches the WAN MAC, not the CM Mac as some people have suggested. 

Was on the phone for 2.5 hours with Comcast Support just to get the Router up & running - got stuck in a loop getting bounced between 1st & 2nd level....  I gave them all three MAC addresses (WAN, eMTA & CM) on my device and eventually they got it working.

Now I'm trying to set up a Roku and it's not working. 

Yes, I've gone through several cycles of installing / uninstalling / rebooting the Roku & TV. 

Yes, I've rebooted the router again & again.

Can one of the Comcast Reps on here check the back-end DB for me (just let me know who & I'll PM).

Please don't make me spend another evening stuck in the "phone support loop"...

Expert

@rudolph1961 wrote:

Another user with the same problem.  New Comcast customer.  Using customer-owned equipment.  The "serial number" of my Voice & Data Router matches the WAN MAC, not the CM Mac as some people have suggested. 

Was on the phone for 2.5 hours with Comcast Support just to get the Router up & running - got stuck in a loop getting bounced between 1st & 2nd level....  I gave them all three MAC addresses (WAN, eMTA & CM) on my device and eventually they got it working.

Yes, I've gone through several cycles of installing / uninstalling / rebooting the Roku & TV. 

Can one of the Comcast Reps on here check the back-end DB for me (just let me know who & I'll PM).

does a smart phone/tablet work in home on the xfinity stream TV app?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Did you figure out how to fix this issue?
Frequent Visitor

No, I did not.

Frequent Visitor

Good morning!

My issue was a bit of a unique situation but got fixed as my email address is attached to two accounts.  I could not access the stream as it was connecting to the wrong account.  Morgan patiently worked with me.  It is now working when I provided her with my new email.   Can you get a message to her to let he know that I can now stream.  I am not able to send her emails anymore as it says that I am not authorized.

Thank you!

Nan Ross

nancross3@comcast.net

New Poster

@Rustyben wrote:

@rudolph1961 wrote:

Apologies for the delay - I was called away on business unexpectedly.

On a smartphone on the Wifi the Streaming App doesn't work for cable channels.  Only the OTA channels will work.  On a cable channel like HGTV or ESPN the "Watch" icon is grayed out and there's a message asking me to "Connect to in-home Wifi"..... which I am connected to.  I even have my mobile data turned off to prevent the Stream from jumping to the mobile network.

Expert

@rudolph1961 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

@rudolph1961 wrote:

Apologies for the delay - I was called away on business unexpectedly.

On a smartphone on the Wifi the Streaming App doesn't work for cable channels.  Only the OTA channels will work.  On a cable channel like HGTV or ESPN the "Watch" icon is grayed out and there's a message asking me to "Connect to in-home Wifi"..... which I am connected to.  I even have my mobile data turned off to prevent the Stream from jumping to the mobile network.

call 800-Comcast, select cable tv support, ask the agent to transfer you to the app support team. ask the app team member to refresh your stream app entitlements.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.