Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

channel listing for xfinity channels available via app on Kindle

New Poster

channel listing for xfinity channels available via app on Kindle

on my kindle, i see many xfinity channels listed/icons, but what's on now? i have to click every icon and tune into the show to try to figure out. anyone have an idea where there is a listing that shows xfinity shows? tv listings show many channels not on xfinity/kindle/app.  how to get a channel listing for what's on xfinity now ON KINDLE via app?  pretty tiresome to click each icon to try to figure it out.

also pretty dumb that there is no email help from comcast/xfinity, but that complaint is spitting into the wind, eh?

Expert

Re: channel listing for xfinity channels available via app on Kindle

gelinec wrote:

on my kindle, i see many xfinity channels listed/icons, but what's on now? i have to click every icon and tune into the show to try to figure out. anyone have an idea where there is a listing that shows xfinity shows? tv listings show many channels not on xfinity/kindle/app.  how to get a channel listing for what's on xfinity now ON KINDLE via app?  pretty tiresome to click each icon to try to figure it out.

also pretty dumb that there is no email help from comcast/xfinity, but that complaint is spitting into the wind, eh?

real time help is available using twitter to @comcastcares also comcast offers chat assistance via a web browser.

does your kindle allow access to tvguide.com ?