Community Forum

can't get past DrmSession.403-102 error code

New Poster

can't get past DrmSession.403-102 error code

I recently purchased a Roku Stream Stick and installed on my tv.  I am able to stream Amazon Video and Netflix.  I downloaded the Xfinity Stream Beta app and followed the instructions.  When I type the code given on the app in xfinity authorize on my computer I keep getting this Drm error code. I can't get past this to sign into my comcast account.  I have been on the phone numerous times for hours and have had a technician come to the house and nobody can figure out what the problem is.  The modem serial number is correct so that is not a problem.  We have reinstalled, restarting, and updated and nothing has worked.  Can you help? [edited email]

Expert

Re: can't get past DrmSession.403-102 error code ROKU

@k-maley wrote:

I recently purchased a Roku Stream Stick and installed on my tv.  I am able to stream Amazon Video and Netflix.  I downloaded the Xfinity Stream Beta app and followed the instructions.  When I type the code given on the app in xfinity authorize on my computer I keep getting this Drm error code. I can't get past this to sign into my comcast account.  I have been on the phone numerous times for hours and have had a technician come to the house and nobody can figure out what the problem is.  The modem serial number is correct so that is not a problem.  We have reinstalled, restarting, and updated and nothing has worked.  Can you help? [edited email]

moved to stream app area of forum. call 800-Comcast ans select cable TV technical support. ask agent to be transferred to the app team. explain the issue so the team member can update the proper back end systems to eliminate your problem. fixed?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: can't get past DrmSession.403-102 error code

Hi, k-maley. Welcome and thank you for posting. Please confirm if you are in need of further assistance with this. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!