Community Forum

all channels not working

New Poster

all channels not working

I can get all channels on xfinity stream on my iphone, but not on my laptop computer. I only get TV to go on the laptop which is stationed in my house. Also, how can I rest favorites?

Problem Solver

Re: all channels not working

Have you confirmed that your iPhone and you laptop are logged into the same (your home) Wifi network?  Also, make sure your Xfinity Stream 'filters' are not set on your laptop for 'TVGo' only.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Problem Solver

I just tried the Xfinity Stream app on my iPad and found that I only had the TV GO channels listed.  Realized that my Comcast modem has a new IP address (moved from Illinois to Vermont) and I had to uninstall/install the iPad App to have it recognize the updated IP address of my home network.  I now get all the In Home and TV Go channels properly.  Might be your issue too if somehow your laptop app is using an old IP address for your network connection.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Thanks for providing that information, jav6joev.

Hello grammydez. Thanks for posting on the Forum. I can assist with troubleshooting your Xfinity Stream programming/access issue. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello grammydez. We didn't receive a response from you. This thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!