Community Forum

Xfinity streaming app stopped working. Error Code 403-102 on my roku device

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Xfinity streaming app stopped working. Error Code 403-102 on my roku device

The Xfinity Streaming App was functioning great for the last 7 days. This morning it won't connect with my Roku device. I have tried the acctivation codes several times to no avail. I keep getting Error code : 403-102. I have seen this same issue is a constant problem with Xfinity. I have just recently become an Xfinity customer after being with WOW where I never had the issues i have had with Xfinity.

Expert

Re: Xfinity streaming app stopped working. Error Code 403-102 on my roku device

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

BigMac51, we got your private message and I'll follow up with you there. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

I was contacted by ComcastKenF with 2 messages. He asked if I had uninstalled anr reinstalled the Xfinity APP. I haven't heard from him since that last message. Yes I have uninstalled the App 3 times and it didn't fix my Code Error.

Regular Contributor

Hard to believe but people do have days off

Official Employee

@BigMac51 - I will continue troubleshooting your issue. Please check your inbox. 

Regular Visitor

I am getting the 403-102 error on all of my Rokus after I replaced my modem.  Please help.

Expert

@Digdug87 wrote:

I am getting the 403-102 error on all of my Rokus after I replaced my modem.  Please help.

using the smart device Xfinity My Account app, verify that the HFC MAC address of your new modem/gateway appears on the My Account app's internet tab for the modem. If not, call 800-Comcast and select billing and ask the agent to update your modem information. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

I did all of that it is the correct MAC. I’m looking for @ComcastElla to step because I was on the phone with support for over an hour and no resolution. The error is in the digital rights arena which indicates the Rokus are not able to be authorized to the DRM server correctly. It is a poor design to actually have the cert/token tied to modems MAC. Bottom line is someone needs to fix the database the service is using to correctly update the authorization record.
Regular Visitor

Hi @ComcastKenF can I DM you to have you take a look at my account? I swapped my modem and was on the phone with level 2 support for over an hour but I still error 402.103.
Official Employee

Hi, Digdug87- I was out of the office for 4 days and I'm back to work today. I received your private message and will reply back shortly. 

Regular Visitor

Thanks, it was resolved over the weekend.
Official Employee

@Digdug87 - Glad to hear that, thank you for letting me know. Please feel free to reach our team at any time.