Community Forum

Xfinity stream beta crashing

New Poster

Xfinity stream beta crashing

Hello, new to the forum. As of Friday 2 days ago, all 3 of my Roku ultra boxes crash when I launch the xfinity beta app. I have unplugged all 3, deleted and reinstalled on all 3. The stream app works on my tablets and smartphone. This has happened before but usually was remedied by uninstalling/re installing. Any other ideas?
Expert

Re: Xfinity stream beta crashing

@Rstruthers6233 wrote:
Hello, new to the forum. As of Friday 2 days ago, all 3 of my Roku ultra boxes crash when I launch the xfinity beta app. I have unplugged all 3, deleted and reinstalled on all 3. The stream app works on my tablets and smartphone. This has happened before but usually was remedied by uninstalling/re installing. Any other ideas?

do you have physical set top box(es) in the home? when you sign in on the reset Roku devices did you get a screen to agree to terms and conditions?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Xfinity stream beta crashing

Hey, got it working this morning by doing a full reset on my modem. I had a power outage Friday and somehow when the modem booted up it was working, but not working correctly.