Community Forum

Xfinity stream app plays R rated adds while watching G rated shows

New Poster

Xfinity stream app plays R rated adds while watching G rated shows

While streaming kids shows from Nick Jr on the official Xfinity stream app, Xfinity started playing R rated adds from TLC. 

This is unacceptable and I was generally satisfied with the app, but I might have to reconsider now.

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity stream app plays R rated adds while watching G rated shows

@jtownsend106 wrote:

While streaming kids shows from Nick Jr on the official Xfinity stream app, Xfinity started playing R rated adds from TLC. 

This is unacceptable and I was generally satisfied with the app, but I might have to reconsider now.

Were you streaming on demand or live?

New Poster

On demand

Official Employee

Hi @jtownsend106

Welcome to the forums. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'd like to chat with you in a private message so I can gather more details about this experience and see what we can do to make sure this doesn't continue to happen if we can. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!