Community Forum

Xfinity stream app missing live channels. Only 3 sports channels showing. On phone and iPad

New Poster

Xfinity stream app missing live channels. Only 3 sports channels showing. On phone and iPad

Xfinity stream app missing live channels. Only 3 sports channels showing. On phone and iPad. Already signed out and back in. Help 

New Poster

Re: Xfinity stream app missing live channels. Only 3 sports channels showing. On phone and iPad

I am having the exact same problem with both iPad and iPhone. I have checked all settings, reset the router, signed off and back on to the App. Tried deleting and downloading the App - all the things that will be recommended, I have done and still the same 3 sports channels. Hopefully HELP is on the way SOON!

Expert

Re: Xfinity stream app missing live channels. Only 3 sports channels showing. On phone and iPad

Smegaroni wrote:

Xfinity stream app missing live channels. Only 3 sports channels showing. On phone and iPad. Already signed out and back in. Help 

using the Xfinity My Account app on the internet settings do you see a modem model/serial number listed? did you verify that it matches the actual modem?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Expert
Moved:

Expert
Moved:

Official Employee

Hello all, please try deleting your app from the device and then add it back. This can clear up your channel lineup issue for you. If you have already done this please check the content by going online to our website www.comcast.com and select TV. 

Official Employee

Hi fg5, I can look into your credentials on my end and see if we can get this corrected. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcatsAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

Was this issue ever resolved? my xfinity streaming live channels only show Starz channels. web browser and app on ipad

Official Employee

hsearson wrote: Was this issue ever resolved? my xfinity streaming live channels only show Starz channels. web browser and app on ipad

This isn't an app issue, this a credentials issue. If you're still experiencing issue with the app or online reading that you only subscribe to three channels please private message me your account information and I can refresh your entitlements here. This will allow you to see everything that you subscribe to. 

Regular Visitor

I am having this same issue on 3 devices.

Expert

Bob149 wrote:

I am having this same issue on 3 devices.

hi @Bob149 the post above your's says to private message @ComcastAmir for this particular issue (only). let us know when it is fixed Smiley Happy

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Hi Bob149, I responded to your private message please reach back out to me there so that we can get this taken care of for you. 

New Poster

My Xfinity stream only shows 3 sports channels. I deleted and downloaded again and same thing. Please help with resolution.
Expert

wrote:
My Xfinity stream only shows 3 sports channels. I deleted and downloaded again and same thing. Please help with resolution.

it it was working fine and now stopped, call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to do a deep account background database refresh (can take up to an hour to complete). fixed now?