Community Forum

Xfinity stream app issues

New Poster

Xfinity stream app issues

I cannot watch a recorded show on the XFINITY stream app ever. It stops and stalls every couple of seconds both on my iPhone and on my iPad. How do I fix this? So annoying! Every other app works...hbo, showtime, Netflix, etc
Expert

Re: Xfinity stream app issues

@Emilylib wrote:
I cannot watch a recorded show on the XFINITY stream app ever. It stops and stalls every couple of seconds both on my iPhone and on my iPad. How do I fix this? So annoying! Every other app works...hbo, showtime, Netflix, etc

could you try using a desk/laptop (play the same problem episode/recording). does it work via stream site?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I am having same issue but it appears it is only on the lower/network he channels. All of my devices are having this issue . Annoying

@Emilylib wrote:

Expert

@suzieq68 wrote:

I am having same issue but it appears it is only on the lower/network he channels. All of my devices are having this issue . Annoying

@Emilylib wrote:

can you try playing the same recording back on a desk/laptop connected to your home wifi?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

It is not recordings that are the issue, but streaming live tv.

Expert

@suzieq68 wrote:

It is not recordings that are the issue, but streaming live tv.

can you try playing the same streaming live channel on a desk/laptop. same problem?

New Poster

Same issue at the end of watching an episode. Stops and starts every few seconds.
And please can someone else respond? This is NOT a hardware issue?!?
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I'm trying to watch a recording from my Roku Xfinity app.  It keeps telling me that i've watched it already and offers to delete it.  Can't watch it at all