Community Forum

Xfinity app

New Poster

Xfinity app

My recordings are not showing up on my Xfinity App. There is no option for it. I have logged out, deleted the app then reinstalled it and still have nothing.  I have tried speaking with customer service and Teir 2 and got nothing. Then put on hold for 20 minutes. eventually got hung up on. Can someone please help me? Im very disappointed in how no one can help me.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity app

rhuether99 wrote:

My recordings are not showing up on my Xfinity App. There is no option for it. I have logged out, deleted the app then reinstalled it and still have nothing.  I have tried speaking with customer service and Teir 2 and got nothing. Then put on hold for 20 minutes. eventually got hung up on. Can someone please help me? Im very disappointed in how no one can help me.

I'm sorry you weren't able to solve this with your phone calls. I looked at your account and you do not have Cloud DVR setup (but you are X1 with DVR). I'm not able to edit your account but if you call (sorry!) and tell them you "need the Cloud DVR rate codes" added to your account, they should be able to hook you up.